Summer Reopening Details
COVID-19 MITIGATION MEASURES & INFORMATION (Updated 5-20-20)
Snow Valley has always considered health and safety to be a top priority for our staff and our valued guests. However, due to the recent pandemic and societal changes, we are taking proactive measures to strengthen and adjust our operating procedures. We have also implemented new social guidelines to better promote and enforce health and safety.
Limited Operations and Tickets for Opening Weekend
We are selling Lift Tickets only for Scenic View Rides, Hiking and Mountain Biking. Nothing else will be available for purchase or rental. Eventually, hopefully next weekend, we will offer some of those services as we return to normal operations.
- We will only offer a limited amount of tickets and they must be purchased online.
- To ensure you are able to purchase a ticket, we suggest buying it online from our site as soon as possible before we sell out. Tickets are only available on our website.
- If there are still tickets available on the day of your visit, you may be able to purchase a ticket from our website using your own phone or personal electronic device at Snow Valley. We will not have any electronic devices for public use.
- Tickets will not be sold at the resort. We are not accepting cash, cards or any other payment methods.
- 2019-2020 Snow Valley Snow Pass holders are invited to join us all summer for free. For this weekend, please email email@example.com with the names of those visiting plus the date and instructions will be emailed back automatically.
- An electronic waiver must be signed in advance online: ezwaiver.com/snowvalley
No Retail, Food, Beverage or Bike Rentals
- During our opening weekend, we are not offering any Bike or Equipment Rentals.
- We will not have any retail merchandise, bike supplies, food, or beverage sales.
- We recommend that everyone to bring their own snacks, food, beverage and water.
Our employees have received Covid-19 Mitigation training and are committed to providing a welcoming environment while wearing face coverings and adhering to the physical distancing protocol.
Our lift and ticket lines are managed with cones and markings to designate 6 foot physical distance spacing. Guests are encouraged to wear a face covering while waiting in lines or near other people.
Guests may ride the chairlift with others they came with, ride single, or ride double on opposite sides of the chair. Our 6 person chair provides 6 feet between two passengers.
GUEST GUIDELINES, EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with Covid-19 prevention protocols, including physical distancing of 6 feet.
- Be respectful of others, act socially responsibly, and practice good judgment.
- Wear a face covering when unable to maintain physical distancing. (Inside or outside)
- Only congregate with members of your household or that traveled in the same vehicle.
- Practice exceptional hygiene. Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Any person who is exhibiting symptoms of illness should not be at Snow Valley.
- Do not visit Snow Valley if you do not intend to follow all of these guidelines.
- Any person who does not adhere to our guidelines may have their ticket revoked.
SIGN UP FOR
Stay up to date on the latest Snow Valley news and events for every season, as well as receive special offers for passes, events, and more! Be sure to follow us online here at snow-valley.com as well as on all of our social media channels.