Suggestions for the Holiday Period
With all of the new snow and with more on the way, this holiday period will be one of the best in recent years. Our goal is complete Guest satisfaction and we work hard to meet our objective of providing the highest level of Guest Service possible.
I’d like to offer some suggestions in order for our Guests to enjoy the best possible experience on the mountain during this holiday period.
- Leave plenty of travel time, especially when chain restrictions are in place
- Our ticket windows and rental shop open at least 30 minutes before the lifts do. On busy days we suggest arriving early for the best and fastest service.
- If taking a lesson, please arrive 1.5-2 hours before your lesson time. This will allow ample time to get tickets and be fitted for rental equipment with the major benefit being shorter lines and no need to rush to get to your lesson on time.
- Stay a bit later–when a night session is offered, all day and afternoon half day tickets are valid until 5pm. And any ticket can be extended until 8pm for just $12.
- Peak traffic hours on the highways are between 4pm and 7pm. Consider staying for the night session to enjoy more time on the slopes and less time in traffic.
Continue to think snow and enjoy the mountain!
Vice President/General Manager
SIGN UP FOR
Stay up to date on the latest Snow Valley news and events for every season, as well as receive special offers for passes, events, and more! Be sure to follow us online here at snow-valley.com as well as on all of our social media channels.