Ski Well, Be Well
COVID-19 Updates from Snow Valley.
The winter season at Snow Valley will be a little different, but the you’ll enjoy the same fun on the snow as in past seasons. The health of safety of our guests and team members is our uncompromising priortity.
Changes for the 2020-2021 Winter Season
- Access to the base area snow will require a valid lift ticket or season pass
- Ticket sales may be limited due to reduced capacities–this will depend upon factors such as available open terrain.
- Children’s Learning Center will only offer half day lessons with no indoor activities
- Group Lessons will be more limited in size than in the past
- Our trail map will be available online with QR codes posted around the area for easy access/download
- Currently Food & Beverage operations will offer “take out” type service with dining taking place outdoors.
Ski Well, Be Well is part of everyone’s responsibility who visits a ski area this winter season. We ask that you only visit if you are not feeling ill and are willing to cooperate with policies and recommendations put in place for everyone’s well being.
Physical Distancing protocols will be in Face coverings will be
place for both indoor and outdoor spaces. required in the base area, indoors, lift lines and on the lift.
Additional Policies and Information
The health and safety of our guests is our uncompromising priority at Snow Valley. We are following industry best practices and are in communication with both local and state officials on the latest updates and keeping updated with any Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. As such we reserve the right to adjust, modify our operations and policies.
We do ask all guests to practice social distancing via maintaining 6 feet of spacing from others and must also wear a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth. Our custodial crew will consistently clean and sanitize public areas including restrooms and tables. We also encourage frequent hand washing or sanitizing. Many hand sanitizing stations are located around the area.
Those who do not comply with our Covid-19 health and safety policies may be refused service or ask to leave the area.
SIGN UP FOR
Stay up to date on the latest Snow Valley news and events for every season, as well as receive special offers for passes, events, and more.