Mountain Biking Tickets
Snow Valley doesn’t just offer winter fun, but also plenty of alpine fun during the warmer months.
Please Read our Covid-19 Information Below–Pricing & Hours Follow
COVID-19 MITIGATION MEASURES & INFORMATION
Snow Valley has always considered health and safety to be a top priority for our staff and our valued guests. However, due to the recent pandemic and societal changes, we are taking proactive measures to strengthen and adjust our operating procedures. We have also implemented new social guidelines to better promote and enforce health and safety.
We are selling Lift Tickets only for Scenic View Rides, Hiking and Mountain Biking. Bike rentals will begin on Friday, May 29 and Food & Beverage Service on Saturday, May 30.
- We will only offer a limited amount of tickets and while we encourage you to purchase them online, tickets will also be sold onsite as well at the Mountain Adventure Center.
- 2019-2020 Snow Valley Snow Pass holders are invited to join us all summer for free. Please present your pass at the Mountain Adventure Center.
- An electronic waiver must be signed in advance online: ezwaiver.com/snowvalley
Our employees have received Covid-19 Mitigation training and are committed to providing a welcoming environment while wearing face coverings and adhering to the physical distancing protocol.
Our lift and ticket lines are managed with cones and markings to designate 6 foot physical distance spacing. Guests are encouraged to wear a face covering while waiting in lines or near other people.
Guests may ride the chairlift with others they came with, ride single, or ride double on opposite sides of the chair. Our 6 person chair provides 6 feet between two passengers.
Guest Guidelines, Expectations and Responsibilities
- Comply with Covid-19 prevention protocols, including physical distancing of 6 feet.
- Be respectful of others, act socially responsibly, and practice good judgment.
- Wear a face covering when unable to maintain physical distancing. (Inside or outside)
- Only congregate with members of your household or that traveled in the same vehicle.
- Practice exceptional hygiene. Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Any person who is exhibiting symptoms of illness should not be at Snow Valley.
- Do not visit Snow Valley if you do not intend to follow all of these guidelines.
- Any person who does not adhere to our guidelines may have their ticket revoked.
Summer Pricing & Hours
Enjoy a fun-packed day at Snow Valley this summer. Whether you’re here for the bike park or a scenic view chair ticket, you are in for a great day.
Hours of Operation:
Fridays (through September 4): 1pm-7pm
Saturdays & Sundays (through October 25): 10am-4pm
|Scenic View Chair Tickets||Daily|
|Young Adults (13-21)||$19|
Children 5 and under are free on the Scenic View Chair
|One Day Bike Park Lift Tickets||Weekends & Holidays All Day||Fridays + Thursday, July 2 & Monday, July 6|
|Adult (ages 22-64) All Day||$49||$42|
|Young Adults (13-21) All Day||$44||$37|
|Seniors (65+) All Day||$44||$37|
|Youth (5-15) All Day||$29||$22|
|Adult (ages 22-64) 1-4pm Sat/Sun||$37||N/A|
|Young Adults (13-21) 1-4pm Sat/Sun||$32||N/A|
|Seniors (65+) 1-4pm Sat/Sun||$32||N/A|
|Youth (5-15) 1-4pm Sat/Sun||$17||N/A|
|Thursday, July 2 + Friday 4-7pm Twilight All Age (bike use or Scenic View Chair)||N/A||$19|
|Elbow & Knee Pads||-||$5||$5|
SIGN UP FOR
Stay up to date on the latest Snow Valley news and events for every season, as well as receive special offers for passes, events, and more! Be sure to follow us online here at snow-valley.com as well as on all of our social media channels.