Rim Youth Program–Thanks for a Great 2021 Program
2021 Rim Youth Ski Guidelines
- There will be 3 time slots offered this year (1 ½ hour lesson) – 3:00, 4:00 & 5:00 with only 60 students per time slot. Availability will depend on whether your child is skiing or snowboarding, their level of experience. I know most people want the 3:00 time slot but that will be next to impossible this year. I am doing my best to accommodate as many as possible.
- Masks and social distancing will be strictly enforced at all times.
- Check-in will be ½ an hour before class time. All students must be completely geared up prior to check-in and no parents will be allowed on the snow including to walk them to their flags. Please make sure they go to the restroom first as the class will not be able to wait for them.
- Students may not ride on a chair lift with anyone other than a sibling or parent. If riding with a sibling they must be in the same class. This means on Chair 6 they would be riding alone, Chair 13 there would be 2 students and Chair 1 will be every other seat.
- All classes are 1 ½ hours long and will leave on time. If your child is late there is no guarantee they would be able to join the class. There will be no leeway to changing times this year due to all the COVID restrictions.
- The minimum age limit is 7 years old.
- Chaperones will be allowed but must let Dixi know in advance for each session.
- The Lodge area and Lounge may not be open so plan accordingly. The patio area will be open so dress warm.
- The Ski Shop will be open for those purchasing only.
- All rentals must be picked up prior to the Program starting no exceptions. We will have a couple of nights for you to come and get fitted. If this doesn’t work then you will have to get rentals offsite.
- Please email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIM YOUTH PROGRAM:
The Rim Youth Program is designed for children ages 7+ for all skiing and snowboarding levels. The program will begin on January 22, 2021 and continue for 6 weeks. Lesson times are at 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Package includes a 1 1/2 hour lesson and a lift ticket valid until closing.
For questions or additional information, please contact the Rim Youth Program Service Desk at (909) 867-2751 extension 163 or contact Dixi direct at (909) 838-4593.
Please review guidelines below and the registration form below. Due to reduced capacity, the program registration will not be available online this season.
SIGN UP FOR
Stay up to date on the latest Snow Valley news and events for every season, as well as receive special offers for passes, events, and more! Be sure to follow us online here at snow-valley.com as well as on all of our social media channels.