Rim Youth Program 2023
2023 Rim Youth Program
2023 Rim Youth Ski Guidelines
1. It is the PARENT’S RESPONSIBILITY to contact
Snow Valley to verify if the program has been cancelled
due to inclement weather or conditions. Visit snow-valley.com for
2. Participating students must be on the snow and ready for class
10 minutes prior to start time. Parents without lift tickets
MUST go to designated viewing areas during class time.
3. Your child must have the proper clothing – jackets, gloves,
hats, sunglasses/goggles, snow pants, and helmets are
STRONGLY recommended for all skiers and snowboarders.
4. Class will start on time. Please make sure your child uses the
restroom prior to class line up.
5. Your child may only attend their assigned class time.
6. All children must have their own equipment—either rentals or
7. All children will be assigned to a group, which will be
determined by experience and may not switch groups
without Snow Valley approval.
8. Children will only be released to parents or an authorized
9. Parent volunteers will be allowed to act as a pickup adult
for Snow Valley instructors. No parents will be instructing
at any time.
10. Deadline for sign ups will be January 10th. Late sign-ups
will only be allowed if there is space in the program.
11. No changes will be added after the original sign-ups.
RIM YOUTH PROGRAM:
The Rim Youth Program is designed for children ages 6+ for all skiing and snowboarding levels. The program will begin on January 20, 2023 and continue for 6 weeks. Lesson times are at 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Package includes a 1 1/2 hour lesson and a lift ticket valid until closing.
For questions or additional information, please contact the Rim Youth Program Service Desk at (909) 867-2751 extension 163 or contact Dixi direct at (909) 838-4593.
SIGN UP FOR
Stay up to date on the latest Snow Valley news and events for every season, as well as receive special offers for passes, events, and more.